20mm Neodymium Hook Holding Magnet (12KG Pull)£4.49 – £151.99
25mm Neodymium Hook Holding Magnet (23KG Pull)£5.42 – £189.99
32mm Neodymium Hook Holding Magnet (34KG Pull)£6.27 – £275.49
42mm Neodymium Hook Holding Magnet (72KG Pull)£8.08 – £398.99
36mm Neodymium Hook Holding Magnet (50KG Pull)£10.07 – £322.99
Where to use Hook Magnets?
Hook magnets offer versatility and can be used in various settings. Here are some of the best places to utilize hook magnets:
1. Kitchen: Use hook magnets on refrigerators or metal cabinets to hang kitchen utensils, aprons, or oven mitts.
2. Garage or Workshop: Organize tools, hanging cords, or even bicycles by attaching hook magnets to metal walls or storage units.
3. Office or Workspace: Hang keys, ID badges, or small tools on magnetic whiteboards, filing cabinets, or metal desks.
4. Bathroom: Attach hook magnets to metal towel racks or medicine cabinets for hanging towels, robes, or shower accessories.
5. Classroom: Utilize hook magnets on magnetic boards or metal cabinets to hang educational materials, posters, or classroom supplies.
6. Outdoor Spaces: Securely hang outdoor decorations, string lights, or gardening tools on metal fences, sheds, or patio furniture using hook magnets.
7. Laundry Room: Hang clothespins, drying racks, or laundry bags on metal surfaces using hook magnets.
8. Locker Rooms: Use hook magnets on lockers to hang coats, bags, or keys.
9. Retail Displays: Create eye-catching displays by suspending signage, banners, or products with hook magnets.
10. Art Studios: Hang artwork, paintbrushes, or tools on metal easels or studio walls using hook magnets.
Remember, the possibilities are endless, and hook magnets can be used wherever there is a compatible metal surface to provide convenient and flexible hanging solutions.
Can't find what you need?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.